Sunday, January 24, 2010

Being sick does nothing for your appetite

Sun, 24 Jan 2010

I'm sick, and have been for over a week... but now it's really getting to me.
I've got tonsilitis and an infection under one of my teeth (more about my teeth and dentist phobia at a later date)
So anyway on Friday morning I woke up to find the right side of my face swollen... so off to the drs I go.
I am now on 2 different types of antibiotics that have to be either taken immediately before food or immediately after- and the pharmacist said to try and avoid taking them at the same meal.
The only problem is- I feel sick, I don't feel like eating.
I've been struggling to eat my points each day (for those that don't know with Weight Watchers food has a point value depending on the kJ's and saturated fat, and you get a certain number of points to eat each day depending on age, height, weight, activity level)... and having to eat to take these tablets makes it hard... and to make it worse, having something light to eat isn't enough- if I don't eat with these tablets I feel like I'm going to puke.

Anyway I better go and have some dinner...blah


Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment