Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 3 and another loss!!

27/01/2010

*YAY* another 1.4kg gone!! Bringing my total to 6.5kg in 3 weeks.

So I've been a bit busy... I've started a second job- working part time in a coffee-shop. Had a great day today, although I was busy and forgot to eat .... need to make sure I have some snacks prepared so I can eat on the run.
I'm sitting here now letting my dinner settle and still have over half my points left for the day- and that is without calculating exercise points for the day... oops.... guess that means I might be able to have an extra special treat tonight.

Back to school for my 3 munchkins tomorrow... with my eldest Lachlan starting high school...eek ... now there's a way to feel instantly older. LOL

Andrew has a week off work, and was doing all the "stay at home parent" running around today...lol... I think he was a tad surprised at busy you can get when you stay at home with children :) Child-free day tomorrow, and both of us have the day off work...so not sure what we are going to do, may just stay at home and enjoy the quiet.

bye for now

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment