Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleepy Sunday afternoon :)

Don't you just love Sunday afternoons? I know I do... it's generally the only time of the week that we are all home together and actually have time to do things together.

I went out to dinner last night with the girls from the salon that I work in... and am very proud of myself for avoiding fried food and alcohol. Had some grilled fish and salad, and drank water all night. Yet despite not drinking I still managed to trip flat onto my face and have a grazed knee (I am such a clutz- lets hope that improves as I try and do more exercise...lol)
I worked this morning (my 2nd job- working in a coffee shop as a waitress/barista/short order cook) And even though I only worked for 3 hours I had sweat pouring out of me and hardly stopped the entire time.
Came home and had some lunch, then did a light work out with some free weights and then played the Wii with Andrew for a while.

I'm looking forward to this week... I'm surprised with how focussed I still feel considering I'm in my 4th week- normally by this stage I have lost interest, or at least my motivation has dropped but I'm still here and still looking forward to becoming much healthier and fitter as I continue on this journey. I think I've also surprised Andrew with how motivated I still am.

Hope you all have a fantastic week...

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment