Saturday, January 23, 2010

Here goes nothing

23 Jan 2010
Ok so I figured that this is going to be a long journey- this losing weight and getting healthy caper- so why not try and document it all.... get my thoughts out of my head, and hopefully be able to make some sense of my life.

So I started Weight Watchers for what feels like the millionth time 2 and a bit weeks ago (06/01/2010), and at the moment things seem to be going pretty good... my motivation is relatively high. Probably spurred on by the fact that I have lost 5.1kg in those two weeks :)

My husband, Andrew, is supportive as he always is... but I think he's just waiting for me to lose focus and put the weight back on. And given my history over the last 10 years, I can't blame him.

I have set myself the goal of losing what Andrew weighed on the 6th Jan 2010... 67.9kg.... that will bring me to just above the "healthy weight" range for my height. And while I have a numerical goal in mind, I'm going to be happy to be able to buy normal clothes... to be able to buy jeans from Jeans West :)

So thanks for reading...

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment