Friday, January 29, 2010

tough day, but it's all good

I had a really bad day today, emotions running all over the place, and I actually cried on the way home from work (left early- had no clients booked in)... I felt like curling up in a ball, no actually I felt like filling myself with all sorts of yummy yet "oh so naughty" food. Instead I went and walked all around Bunnings looking at different plants etc that we want for our front yard. Then I went grocery shopping, avoided temptation, came home had lunch and then had a nap (both Andrew and I aren't feeling too well, so a nap was needed)

Looking back on the day, I'm actually quite proud of the way I reacted to today. A couple of months ago I would have driven home via Maccas or KFC and stuffed way the feelings. Instead I let myself acknowledge the way I was feeling, and then made some positive choices about how to deal with them.

'Til next time :)


Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment