Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've just realised what I've done

I've had a few comments from friends that my clothes are getting big on me, and I know that there are a couple of things in my wardrobe that are definitely too big for me. But I've just taken my measurements and have had a real look at the results.
When I started Weight Watchers on the 6th of January my measurements were

Arms : 46cm
Hips:  145cm
Bust:  127cm
Waist:  109cm
Thighs:  88cm

I just took them again and they are now

Arms:  42cm       -4cm
Hips:  137cm       -8cm
Bust:   122cm      -5cm
Waist:   104cm    -5cm
Thighs:   78cm     -10cm

I've lost 10cm from each of my thighs   10 cm!!!!   off each thigh!!!
I know I've still got a long way to go but I'm just blown away by the numbers. Certainly helps me feel a little less sorry for myself while I curl up with a hot water bottle (TTOM)

1 comment: