Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's a pattern developing

Seems  I'm developing a weigh-in pattern, or rather a losing pattern.
With a loss of 200grams this week, bringing my total to 11.3kg I can see a pattern of losing under 500g one week, and losing over a kilo the next.
While I am happy to be losing, and I know that a small loss is still a loss- I would be lying if I was to say I wasn't disappointed when I weighed in and saw only a small loss.

The head game of trying to lose weight  losing weight can be really hard. Sticking to the plan, and making the right choices while trying to still live life with some kind of balance is tiring. I'm still waiting for "it" to become a habit- for making the right choices and knowing my portion sizes, to become automatic. It's time consuming having to weigh everything, and working out the points value of everything. I'm finding that I am starting to eat pretty much the same thing everyday and it is getting boring. But I'm going to stick with it, I am going to get healthy and fit.

Anyway it's time for breakfast :)


Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment