Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whinge and comparison photos

I really just want this to all be done.
I know I didn't get this big overnight, and it's going to take more than a few months to lose it all- but I have moments where I just want it to be over with, I want to be able to enjoy shopping, I want to be able to do things without feeling utterly exhausted afterwards.
Guess I'm just having a sook... I know that I am feeling a *bit* better in myself, and I've had a couple of comments from people- but I would like to feel like all the work I am putting in is paying off...
So back in January, I had my husband take some photos on my phone, and today I had some more taken, so I have a comparison. The weight difference in the photos is 11kg.


















Excuse how disgusting my hair looks in them...I can see some differences, but don't know if it's just wishful thinking or not. Would love comments on any changes that can be seen by others.

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Well done! I can see changes in bum, tum, thighs and chin! That's fantastic.
    You and are similar weights, making similar progress. My 13.3kg have mostly come off face, bum and tum too.
    And yes, I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definatly changes, huge changes! Look at your bum! and your thighs and your arms! oh and your chin... shall I keep going?

    Fantastic job!


    I think we all want this to be over! i regret not having done this properly when i started back in jan. But now i am trying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah. I can see the changes in your arms and waist. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovelies :) It's good to know that others can see the changes, and it's not my eyes playing tricks on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job - you can really see the change - image the different in another 13kg time. Keep it up doing really well.

    ReplyDelete