Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 11 and still here :) and a new trophy for me

This is somewhat of a record for me...11 weeks in and I'm still here.
Lost another 0.8kg this week bringing my total to 13.9kg...and a mere 700g from my 10% goal :)

Last night I had my TAFE graduation and presentation night for my nail certificate which I finished last year. Apart from getting my certificate (with distinction ) I also won the Excellence in Training trophy. Something that I am very pleased and proud about. I won the same award for my beauty therapy certificate, however I truly did not expect to won this year as I thought there were some amazing nail technicians in my class and that I wasn't in the same league as them.

Don't really have much else to say at the moment, so will leave you all for now :)

Have a great day

Bella

ps a photo of Andrew and I that I took just before we went to the graduation last night

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bella... on the persistance, weight-loss, and your award!! Too bad you live too far away - I need a new nail tech & beauty therapist. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete