Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better than I expected

Weigh-in results for this morning are much better than I expected...lost 600grams which brings my total to 16.3kg lost in 14 weeks.
But I'm still not happy- not because of the results on the scales, but because of the way I have been over the last week... I could have been so much better than what I was.
So this week I will:

* Drink at least 2L of water a day
* Eat less food that is high in sodium
* Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables
* Track everything that goes into my mouth
* Eat all my points- no more having 30+ saved points a week.

I am really disappointed in myself... I know that the program works, what I should be doing, and I want to do this- so why am I letting old habits sneak back in? I need to realise that this is going to be a lifelong change, this isn't going to be something I'm going to be able to stop and go back to my old way of living.
I guess though that knowledge is power (as I posted previously), and I should be grateful that I am able to recognise the old habits creeping back in, and be able to put a stop to them before any serious damage is done.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment