Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Really not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in

This past week has been shocking...
* I haven't been drinking all my water- it's getting cooler and I am really struggling to want to drink my 2L of water a day.
* I'm not eating enough- I know it sounds silly, but I've fallen back into my old habits of not eating during the day- I know it's stupid, I know that not eating properly spaced out meals and not eating during the day contributed to me getting as big as I did- so why am I falling back into my old habits?
* When I have eaten- I've eaten the "wrong" foods... without going over my points, I have managed to eat all the wrong foods- food high in sodium, not nutritionally "rich" food- a lot of empty calories.

I need to get out of my funk- and own the result on the scales tomorrow morning, dust myself off and get back into the swing of eating proper meals and drinking my water.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment