Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another week, another loss...

Another 1.1kg gone and never to be on my hips again!!
Brings my total to 17.4kg since I started my Weight Watchers journey.
However looking back to where I was at my birthday last year- I couldn't even get a reading on my scales that weighed up to 160kg, and now I weigh 129!! I know that I still have a heap to lose, but since the end of September last year I have lost over 30kgs!!
So I am feeling rather proud of myself today... I'm in the 120's and haven't been there for a very long time, things are going better at work, I've thrown out some of my fat clothes and I'm actually starting to see some small changes in my body when I look in the mirror.
Have a great day everyone- I know I will

Bella

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Congratulations! You must be totally proud of yourself!!! It is hugely inspiring to begin to see results and to see how far you have come....Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. So inspiring.

    well done

    ReplyDelete