Sunday, April 4, 2010

Surviving Easter and being sick

I love Easter- well I love chocolate and hot cross buns.
Add in the rotten headcold I seemed to have picked up, I think I am doing very well not to comfort myself with food. Oh I want to, believe me I want to... but I am so proud of myself. Even with the distraction of Easter and being sick- I still have not gone over my points this week. Admittedly the last couple of days I haven't had anywhere near enough water, and I haven't been ticking all the boxes in regards to fruit and vegetables- but I am at least trying and I'm not gorging myself on chocolate simply because the calender says it is Easter.
There is definitely a autumn chill in the air today, it's overcast and the perfect day for curling up and watching a movie or reading a book. I really haven't done a great deal of anything other than sleeping since Friday, and I don't see that changing much between now and when I have to go to work on Tuesday morning. Hopefully by then I will be feeling better.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable long weekend,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment