Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Long time ... no post....sorry

Whoops sorry for not posting recently... will try and catch you up on what has been happening.

I haven't tracked for 2 weeks, so tomorrow's weigh in shall be interesting. I only lost 100grams last week, and am expecting much the same this week.
The not tracking thing has been a real test- at first I was only doing a week to see how much I had learned during the previous 15 weeks. Then that first weekend (ANZAC long weekend) I had an impromptu trip to Sydney to see my friends and my mum. A weekend that resulted in way too much takeaway and a few wines. So when I lost 100 grams I was very happy.
So then I decided to see how I would go at home under normal circumstances to see if I could survive without tracking... tomorrow shall reveal how I went.

I have been so busy at work... so many things have changed and while it's all going good for now it is still all up in the air regarding my actual position in the salon.
Previously I was renting a space to do my nails in.... the salon was then sold, and the new owners are fantastic (as was the old owner who still works there). So now with the changes that have happened, I am no longer paying rent, and am now doing the waxing for the salon (going 50/50) as the hairdresser who use to do the waxing has moved on. Somehow in all the changes I have lost my day off during the week, and have been working 6 days a week. Which is a great way to increase my incidental exercise...lol.

I have yet another cold... I seem to just get over one, have a couple of days of feeling good and get another one. I literally fell asleep on the lounge before 7.30 last night, and have been resting in bed this afternoon since I came home (actually came home a couple of hours early as I had no clients and was feeling like crap). Thankfully Andrew is on holidays this week, and he has been doing all of the dinner cooking and organising the kids for me.

My weekend away was absolutely fantastic and no where near long enough. I finally got to meet my dearest friend Melissa's baby- Kaizen was born on New Years Eve and I hadn't had a chance to get to Sydney to meet her. She is absolutely adorable and made it so hard to come home...and I can't wait to see her grow into the beautiful little girl she is (although not too quickly..lol)
I got to see my 2 godsons...and their Dad (my other best friend Eric) as well as his partner Michelle and her daughter Lilly (this little girl has the most adorable sausage curls).
I also got to have lunch with my Mum. I really miss my mum and don't catch up with her anywhere as near as much as I would like to. She was also the first person to comment (without prompting) on my weightloss :)

Well my cold and flu medication is kicking in and I am getting sleepy, so will leave this until my weigh-in tomorrow.

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment