Sunday, May 30, 2010

New progress photos...

I just had Andrew take photos again- excuse the quality of them, but they are taken with my phone.

I will put up a copy of the collage from Jan 2010, and then put the one from today with it. (In both lots, I am wearing the same singlet top)
The weight difference in the photos is 17.5kg





















Went and lay-byed some good training shoes from Athlete's Foot today so when I start up at the gym in a couple of weeks I will have some proper shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Look at how different your posture is,, particularly in the side-view photos. You've lost a lot of tummy - along with everything else. Better defined chin, an hour-glass shape - the list goes on. Woo hoo!!! Looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really good - you can really see the change. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bella, what a difference 17.5kg makes. Looking good girl (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Jess. I too am on the weight loss journey and have lost 8kg so far. My blog is http://jessisfound.blogspot.com if you're interested.

    Congrats on the losses, you can definately see the difference!

    ReplyDelete