Monday, June 14, 2010

new beginnings..... because I need to end all the bad news

Well I haven't stepped on the scales for a couple of weeks, I haven't tracked and quite frankly I haven't really given a damn.
There has been so much bad news surrounding me lately that I have dealt with it in the worst possible way - and that is by comforting myself with food.
If the bad news had only been one or two things I think I could have coped alright, but the last couple of weeks have included:
*our computer blowing up
*our car being smashed in a carpark (this happened my first day back at work after having bronchitis)
 ---- and now for the really shitty news----
*a dear friend losing her baby girl at fullterm
*family friend passing away
*being told there is a very high chance that my husband has thyroid cancer
*and then culminating in me receiving a TEXT message on Saturday morning informing me that the salon I was working out of no longer requires my services and that I had until the close of business that day to remove my belongings!!

So I have had a lot of crap going on...so weight watchers has been the last of my concerns. But that is about to change.
I start at the gym this Friday *YAY* so I will have an outlet other than food to turn to. And lets face it, I'm going to have more free time to go to the gym now LOL

In regards to work, I have already spoken to most of my regular clients and I will be offering a mobile service- which they seem pretty happy about. And I have picked up a casual job in a coffee shop.

Well I just wanted to update you all on what has been going on... hope you are all well

Bella

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that's terrible. It's hard to believe that one person/family can have a so many horrible things happen all at once. I think the gym will be fabulous for your mental state!!
    I truly hope that things improve for you SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete