Tuesday, February 16, 2010

aarrgghhh what a day

*breathe in, breathe out* *breathe in, breathe out**breathe in, breathe out*




My husband has left for a few days for work, he's been gone for all of an hour and already I am pulling my hair out with our 3 children.
I've had my eldest son at the psychologist- so he hates me (didn't want to go because he knew this  session was one where I had to "report" back on what has been happening at home.)
My daughter is being a pre-teen princess... moody and stomping around.
And the youngest son hasn't stopped sooking since I picked him up from school... there's not anything actually wrong with him- he tired and knows that Dad has gone away.
I've had 3 requests for various takeaway- usually a treat when Dad goes away. The 3 requests were followed quickly by 3 definite no's. Which has of course added to the stomping, crying and bad moods.
So I've escaped to my room for 10 minutes to blog my feelings and frustrations instead of stuffing them away with food.
With Andrew being away it means that I can't go and take away my frustrations on the footpath unless I take 3 kids with me...which would kind of defeat the "escape" benefit of going for a walk.

*breathe in, breathe out*

Ok so I feel a little better now.


Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment