Sunday, February 14, 2010

I want collarbones!! and ribs while I'm at it :)

I have a new goal... I want collarbones that you can see. And I want ribs that when I suck everything in you can see them (ribs without holding everything in isn't a good look in my opinion).


I have discovered that I have hip bones... admittedly I have to be laying down, and you have to make sure my "stomach pouch" isn't in the way (soooo getting rid of that when I'm at goal-that and the tuckshop lady batwings)... but I have hips bones- and they are hard!! Who knew? :)
So the discovery of hips bones that are hard, has led to the wanting of collarbones... I want to be able to wear all those tops and dresses with the pretty necklines, and have collarbones to show, not have it look like my breasts grow from my shoulders.


Now while I'm placing the order on body parts/ shape... I want a flat back... I don't want "back boobs", and I want shoulders that are boney (or is that bony?)... not shoulders that just slope down from my neck.
I'm hoping that ankles aren't to much to ask for either.


So what am I going to do to achieve all these fabulous body parts (apart from find the dollars to pay for the surgeon to take away all the excess skin...) ??
I'm going to be working my generous sized butt off...


I'm going to be doing :


* The C25k program http://www.c25k.com/
* The 100 push up program  http://www.hundredpushups.com/
* The 200 sit up program http://www.twohundredsitups.com/  (stomach muscles hurt just thinking about this one)
* The 200 squat program http://www.twohundredsquats.com/


I'm sitting down today and working out a training program, one to ensure I'm using different muscle groups on different days so that I can have a recovery day between sessions.
It's only going to be 30-60 minutes a day...and hopefully it won't be too long before I can see results.




Well sitting here isn't going to get this body overhaul started... and yes there will be progress photos- but I'm not putting any "before" photos up until I have some "after" ones :)


Bella

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous- I am sort of doing C25K (as my hip allows) - but I am going to check out the other three as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also inspired by the Biggest Loser... Caitlin weighs more than I do and she ran/jogged the 10km... I had always told myself that I wanted to lose more weight before I attempted to run, but after seeing her do it, there is no reason why I can't.
    I don't however see me going out and tackling 10km for quite a while yet though... going to take it nice and slow

    ReplyDelete