Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7, a small loss

After a week where I was questioning if all the effort of losing weight was worth it- I had a small loss of 400grams this week. And now that my mood is improving, it is 400grams I am very grateful for.

I am amazed at the support on the weight watchers forum. I posted about my struggle and the encouragement I got was amazing- it is good to talk to someone who knows what you are going through, someone who understands the struggles of losing weight. 

I know that there is going to be times when, like this last week, I will question my resolve and my ability to stick with the program but knowing that I'm not alone makes it that much less daunting.

Hopefully next week I will break through the 10kg lost barrier, I had been hoping to do it this week- but am 200grams short, so next week will be my week.

Here's to a better week,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment