Sunday, February 7, 2010

Changes I'm noticing....

ok so I'm only in my 5th week, and have only lost 7.9kg but I'm starting to notice some changes.

It's getting easier to do things.... things like walking... while I still have a long way to go it's getting easier to do.
I've also noticed my stomach is getting flabbier- while it is still big, it is no longer as firm as it was. It's getting saggy...LOL... a bit like how your stomach feels after you've had a baby.
I'm also in less pain. I often get pain in my hips and knees, and although I am still getting some pain it isn't as much as I was getting.

I'm determined to start doing more exercise... I want to start the C25K program. I have downloaded the podcasts and am going to be starting this week. I am planning on doing week 1 for at least a couple of weeks. It scares me...correction it absolutely terrifies me- the thought of running. However I have a girlfriend that is leaving for Ireland- for 2 years :( in 14 weeks and I want to go for a run with her before she leaves. So I have a deadline... still not sure if that is good or not, because if I don't make it then I'm worried about what will happen but I'm hoping that because I'm in a better head space now I won't de-rail.
The fact that I'm even thinking about running is a change for me... I would never have thought about runniing before and now I have it as a goal.

That's all for now, I'm taking my daughter out for her first horseriding lesson... oh that's another goal for me to be able to do.

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment